Selah Pools LLC
Selah Pools LLC
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Welcome to Selah Pools LLC. We look forward to helping Build Your Dream. This Agreement sets forth Your rights and obligations as a User of Selah Pools LLC’s website. By clicking “I Agree” or “Yes” within this domain, You indicate that You have read and understood this Agreement and You will be bound by its Terms.
1. “Selah Pools” and “Selah" are trademark of Selah Pools LLC, and also refers to proprietary Selah Pools LLC software used to create Internet sales funnels, price estimator tools, etc. In this Agreement, references to “Selah Pools LLC” as a Party mean and refer to Selah Pools LLC, doing business as Selah Pools, and Selah Pools LLC’s owner(s), parent company(ies), affiliate entities, and employees, and assigns.
2. “Parties” mean Selah Pools LLC and You. Selah Pools LLC and You are each a “Party.”
3. “Terms” mean and refer to the User Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
4. “User” refers to a person who has created an Account or accessed the website, its products or services. “User Account” refers to a User’s Account.
5. “You” and “Your” means the User who has executed this Agreement by clicking “I Agree.”
II. Becoming a User
By clicking “I Agree” to these Terms, transferring payment to Selah Pools LLC, creating a User Account, accepting an offer for literature or design work product, You become a User. There are various products and services available to Users, and costs applicable to such products and services. Selah Pools LLC’s products, services, and prices are subject to change without notice. Price changes are effective immediately after the price change is posted. By clicking “I Agree” and providing Selah Pools LLC Your credit card information You authorize Selah Pools LLC to charge Your credit card in the amount indicated for the value of the services You select, including any future price changes. By Your continued use of Selah Pools LLC services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You agree that Selah Pools LLC may charge Your credit card for the products and services You have selected, and You consent to any price changes for such services.
III. Term and Termination
Your User contract with Selah Pools LLC begins when You click “I Agree,” and will continue until either:
1. Selah Pools LLC cancels Your account due to Your breach of any of the Terms of this Agreement. In the event this Agreement is cancelled due to Your breach, You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last use, nor will You be entitled to any refund for any payments You have made to Selah Pools LLC.
1. You provide Selah Pools LLC three (3) days’ e-mail notice, as provided herein, of Your cancellation of Your account. If You provide such notice less than three (3) days before the first day of the next month, Your may still be charged. You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last use.
1. Your credit card or Selah Pools LLC’ charge is denied for any reason and You do not provide Selah Pools LLC a new credit card within three (3) days.
2. No License to use Selah Pools LLC Branding
Any content on any Selah Pools LLC website may constitute the intellectual property of Selah Pools LLC. Except where expressly authorized, no material on any Selah Pools LLC website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever. The SELAH POOLS LLC trademark and logo are proprietary marks of Selah Pools LLC, and the use of those marks is strictly prohibited. Nothing herein gives You the right to use, copy, register as a domain name, reproduce, or otherwise display any logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information owned by Selah Pools LLC or any of Selah Pools LLC affiliates.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Selah Pools LLC, its officers, directors, employees, owner(s), and parent company(ies) and assigns from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limit arising out of Your conduct. Your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any third party claim against Selah Pools LLC for liability for payments for, damages caused by, or other liability relating to, You.
1. No Warranty; No Leads.
Selah Pools LLC does not promise, guarantee or warrant Your project success, income, or sales. You understand and acknowledge that Selah Pools LLC will not at any time provide sales leads or referrals to You. Additionally, SELAH POOLS LLC’ WEBSITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. SELAH POOLS LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ANY SELAH POOLS LLC WEBSITE OR SERVICE. ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SELAH POOLS LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) THAT ANY SELAH POOLS LLC WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO ANY SELAH POOLS LLC WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE; (B) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (C) THAT ANY SELAH POOLS LLC’ WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH ANY SELAH POOLS LLC’ WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Selah Pools LLC websites may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that conflict with these Terms. In the event of any conflict between anything posted on any Selah Pools LLC website, literature or content thereof and these Terms, these Terms shall control.
VII. Limitation of Liability.
YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL SELAH POOLS LLC’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ONE (1) MONTHLY PAYMENT PAID BY YOU TO SELAH POOLS LLC FOR THE MONTH PRECEDING THE DATE IN WHICH THE FACTS GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM AGAINST SELAH POOLS LLC OCCURRED. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
VIII. Force Majeure.
Selah Pools LLC will not be responsible to You for any delay, damage, or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strife, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment, or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material, or equipment shortages, or any other causes beyond the control of Selah Pools LLC. Delays due to any of the above causes shall not be deemed to be a breach of or failure to perform under this Agreement. Selah Pools LLC shall not be required against its will to adjust any labor or other similar dispute except in accordance with applicable law.
1. Assignment of Rights.
Selah Pools LLC may assign its rights under this Agreement at any time, without notice to You. Your rights arising under this Agreement cannot be assigned by without Selah Pools LLC’ or its assigns express written consent.
1. Information; Registration; User Names and Passwords
As a User, You will be required to create an account with Selah Pools LLC. You warrant that the information You provide Us is truthful and accurate, and that You are not impersonating another person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password You may use to access Your User account, and You agree not to transfer Your password or User name or lend or otherwise transfer Your use of or access to Your User account, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all transactions with, and information conveyed to, Selah Pools LLC under Your User Account. You agree to immediately notify Selah Pools LLC of any unauthorized use of Your password or User name or any other breach of security related to Your User account. You agree that Selah Pools LLC is not liable, and You will hold Selah Pools LLC harmless, for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
1. Release/Authorization to Use Photographs.
You grant Selah Pools LLC permission to use any and all photographs taken by Selah Pools LLC or its agents or employees, or submitted by You to Selah Pools LLC (hereinafter “Photographs”) in any Media (including print, internet, film, television and no matter how distributed or published) for any purpose, which may include, but shall not be limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging of Selah Pools LLC or any product or service sold and marketed by Selah Pools LLC. You agree that this authorization to use Photographs may be assigned by Selah Pools LLC to any other party. You agree that that the Photographs may be combined with other Photographs, sounds, text and graphics, and that the Photographs may be manipulated, cropped, altered or modified in Selah Pools LLC’ sole discretion. You agree not to charge a royalty or fee, and not to make any other monetary assessment against Selah Pools LLC in exchange for this Release and Assignment. You hereby release and forever discharge Selah Pools LLC from any and all liability and from any damages You may suffer as a result of the use of the Photographs. You further acknowledge and agree that this Release is binding upon Your heirs and assigns. You agree that this Release is irrevocable.
XII. Prohibited Activity.
Selah Pools LLC has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if You engage or have ever engaged in any of the following:
1. HARMFUL ACTS. Any dishonest or unethical business practice; any violation of the law; infliction of harm to Selah Pools LLC’s reputation; and the violation of the rights of Selah Pools LLC or any third party.
2. “SPAMMING” AND UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS. Any communications sent or authorized by You reasonably deemed “spamming,” or any other unsolicited solicitations (including without limitation postings on social media or third party blogs) will be deemed a material threat to Selah Pools LLC’s reputation and to the rights of third parties. It is Your obligation, exclusively, to ensure that all business communications comply with state and local anti-spamming or analogous laws.
3. OFFENSIVE COMMUNICATIONS. Any communication sent, posted, or authorized by You, including without limitation postings on any website operated by You, or social media or blog, which are: sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic; offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory; graphically violent; solicitous of unlawful behavior; or that violates the intellectual property rights of another.
If You have any questions or complaints concerning any of the Terms, You may contact Selah Pools LLC by e-mail at support@SelahPools.com.
California residents, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, may also reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
XIV. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If You believe that materials or content available on any Selah Pools LLC website infringes any copyright You own, You or Your agent may send Selah Pools LLC a notice requesting that Selah Pools LLC remove the materials or content from the Selah Pools LLC website. If You believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against You, You may send Selah Pools LLC a counter-notice.
1. Arbitration, Governing Law, and Attorneys’ Fees.
2. ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature or description that You have against Selah Pools LLC including, but not limited to, economic losses, personal injury, or property damage, shall be resolved exclusively in binding arbitration in Tarrant County, Texas. You agree not to file suit against Selah Pools LLC or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors, or assigns. The arbitration will take place before a neutral arbitrator (hereafter, “Arbitrator”) agreed upon by You and Selah Pools LLC. In the event that You and Selah Pools LLC are unable to reach agreement on an Arbitrator, You and Selah Pools LLC will each select an arbitrator, and the two of them will select the Arbitrator, who must be a resident of Tarrant County, Texas. The arbitrators selected by You and Selah Pools LLC will have no further involvement in the arbitration. The Arbitrator will determine the rules governing arbitration. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on You and Selah Pools LLC and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement.
3. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to any choice of law provisions.
4. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION CLAIMS. You understand and agree that You will not have the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. There is no right or authority for any claim You have against Selah Pools LLC to be brought on a class action basis or on any basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, or on behalf of other persons or entities similarly situated. Claims brought against Selah Pools LLC may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
5. LIMITATIONS PERIOD. Any claim brought in arbitration must be brought within the time period set forth in any statute of limitations that, but for this agreement to arbitrate, would apply to the claims asserted in any arbitration proceeding.
6. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Nothing in this Agreement prevents Selah Pools LLC from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction, or other relief available to protect Selah Pools LLC’ rights prior to, during, or following any arbitration proceeding.
7. ATTORNEYS’ FEES. You agree that in the event of any arbitration or litigation, each Party will each bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees, regardless of who is deemed the prevailing party. The foregoing notwithstanding, if either You or Selah Pools LLC commences an action in a court of law or equity and the responding Party successfully moves such court to compel arbitration, the Party who moved for the order compelling arbitration shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred on the motion to compel from the other Party.
XVI. Changes to Terms
Selah Pools LLC reserves the right to change these Terms, in whole or in part, from time to time at Selah Pools LLC’s sole and absolute discretion, and to provide You with notice of such change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting revised Terms to https://www.selahpools.com/TOS which you may check. By Your continued use of Selah Pools LLC’s services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You manifest Your agreement to any subsequent changes to the Terms.
If any Term set forth herein is deemed unenforceable under any applicable law, the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect and these Terms shall be read, collectively, as if the unenforceable Term(s) were omitted.
No waiver by Selah Pools LLC of any breach or default of these Terms will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
Any notice required to be given to Selah Pools LLC under or related to these Terms must be in writing, addressed as follows:
Notices to You may be made by posting a notice (or a link to a notice) on https://www.selahpools.com/TOS, by e-mail, by blog, social media post or by regular mail, at Selah Pools LLC’s discretion.